Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Convert to PDF

Sometimes when I print to a PDF printer (cutePDF, PrimoPDF, EasyPDF) I
cannot get all 10 pages that I have selected to go to one file. The program
will only get 1 or 2 pages then ask for a new file name. Does not matter
which of the programs I use.
I have learned the problem seems to be with the printer dpi setting -- for
some reason this must be the same in every sheet.
I have done it manually with each sheet setting to 600dpi, but somehow they
change when I am ready to do it again. The workbook I am using is a
template, so I "save as" a different file name each time. I am not able to
"select all sheets" and set all sheets dpi. They must be done one at the
time..
Is there a way to program this to be done with code? I not much on
programming but would like to fix this.
Thanks
Hank