Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How can I....

http://www.microsoft.com/ExcelDev/Articles/sxs11pt1.htm
Lesson 11: Creating a Custom Form
Excerpted from Microsoft® Excel 97 Visual Basic® Step by Step.

XL97: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data

XL2000: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data

How to use Visual Basic for Applications examples to control UserForms in
Microsoft Excel

Tom Ogilvy

"mdl2004" wrote in message
I have a summary stock sheet that lists all my frozen products week to

week.
What I'm trying to do is when I receive a new delivery or withdraw stock
from store the spreadsheet controls the in and out movement on seperate
sheets in the workbook. eg
Sheet 1
Code Frozen Product On Stock + - Price Total
1234 Peas 10000 £0.20 £2000
3333 Carrots 10000 £0.15 £1500

If I had a delivery I'd like to click the + cell and be prompted by 4
questions in like a drop down menu froma;, date, supplier, quantity and
price.
After typing this information in it would transfer to sheet 2 where I

would
have headings to correspond with the 4 questions. This would enable our
accounts to track deliveries in and likewise for the - cell Sales out

which
would transfer onto sheet 3.

Is this possible to achieve as I am unsure if i need to use lookup or any
other formulas?

Any help would be great thanks