Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SP SP is offline

Default Damsel Needs Assitance with Proper_Case Macro

Hi all, Looking for some assistance here from a knight in shining amour. I
found this macro on Microsoft's KB:

Sub Proper_Case()
' Loop to cycle through each cell in the specified range.
For Each x In Range("C1:C5")
' There is not a Proper function in Visual Basic for Applications.
' So, you must use the worksheet function in the following form:
x.Value = Application.Proper(x.Value)
Next
End Sub

I need to modify it to do the whole spreadsheet. I am VBA Phobia and have
been working with it for over 30 minutes. PLEASE HELP!!!

I just need to macro to change all cells that have uppercase to reflect
capitalizing the first letter of each word in the cell.

Thanks So Much

@-------

Sheri