Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Do not print in duplex

Hi,

we have a new copier/printer from Nashuatec. To save paper, the printer
always prints in duplex (recto/verso). I was wondering if it is possible to
override this and set it up to print only on one side. I was looking in the
properties of excel but it don't find anything. I can set other things like
this:

spRapport.PageSetup.CenterHorizontally = True
spRapport.PageSetup.CenterVertically = False
spRapport.PageSetup.Orientation = xlLandscape
spRapport.PageSetup.BlackAndWhite = False
spRapport.PageSetup.PaperSize = xlPaperA4
spRapport.PageSetup.Zoom = False
spRapport.PageSetup.FitToPagesWide = 1
spRapport.PageSetup.FitToPagesTall = 1

I'd like to set:

spRapport.PageSetup.Duplex = False

or something like that (the printerdriver can do this, but can excel?)

thanks,
Jos Vens

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...37A6%40msn.com

See Dana's link to the word article and Dave Peterson's suggestion (which is
simpler if it is just for you).

Tom Ogilvy

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Tom,

I thought it wouldn't be as easy as setting a standard feature like I did
before!

Greetings,
Jos Vens

"Tom Ogilvy" schreef in bericht