Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default dataform

How do you stop a user from putting back a menu (stop the user from
customize the menu)
is there any way to stop a user from using an excel feature. I am
interested in stoping them from using dataforms.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=170563
OFF97: How to Prevent Customization of Menus and Toolbars
Sub DisableToolbarMenu()
CommandBars("Toolbar List").Enabled = False
End Sub

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=213708
XL2000: How to Hide and Restore a Built-In Menu

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/of...97/web/008.htm
MS Officer 97 Programmer's Guide
Chapter 8: Menus and Toolbars

Tom Ogilvy