Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default XML exports and style sheets

Can I make Excel 2003 add a line of the form:
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="my style.xsl"?
to the file it produces when exporting XML data?

Ideally, this could be specified on each XML map
independently.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Can I make Excel 2003 add a line of the form:
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="my style.xsl"?
to the file it produces when exporting XML data?

Ideally, this could be specified on each XML map
independently.

Not directly, but you could use the _AfterXMLExport event to
post-process the file, adding that line.

Regards

Stephen Bullen
Microsoft MVP - Excel
www.BMSLtd.ie