Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Conditionnal formatting using VB

That would mean checking Column B (column 2) and using offset
to color the cell to the left.

My page on Event macros is

Presuming that this is a manual change to a cell in B you would
use an Event Change macro.

---
HTH,

"Sherif" wrote in message ...
I forgot to mention that my formatting on cell A depends on a value in cell
B...

I don't know if this makes any difference as I was reading it can be done
using Worksheet Change Event Macro...

Thx a lot

"Sherif" wrote:

I need to apply some conditional formatting to my Sheet, however by using the
preset function I can only apply up to 3 different formattings, I need more,
how can I do it?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It's manually entered, and yes it works.
---
HTH,

"Sherif" wrote in message ...
What about if the value in Column B is from a Data Validation list of values?
Will the Event macro still work?