Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Selecting a worksheet in a workbook

I have two workbooks. I want to select a worksheet by name.
"Wrksheet.Name" *is* evaulating to the name of the sheet - but on th
following line I get that it is not a proper method of Worksheets...

mainworkbook.Worksheets(wrksheet.Name).Select

Thanks!
Elieze

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

is mainworkbook the activeworkbook.

mainworkbook.Activate
mainworkbook.Worksheets(wrksheet.Name).Activate

or

Application.Goto wrksheet.Range("A1"), true

Tom Ogilvy

"Lazer " wrote in message
I have two workbooks. I want to select a worksheet by name.
"Wrksheet.Name" *is* evaulating to the name of the sheet - but on the
following line I get that it is not a proper method of Worksheets...

mainworkbook.Worksheets(wrksheet.Name).Select

Thanks!
Eliezer

---