Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copying and Pasting in a different worksheet (Urgent)

Hi

My source data is like this

Sub Measure yr mo date Value
33 45 4 4 123
33 45 4 5 113
36 45 4 4 122
36 45 4 5 112

My question is I need to copy data in a different worksheet? When sub and
measure are same it needs to be copied in a same row of diff worksheet. As
soon as anyone of them changes then it needs to be copied in a different row
of diff worksheet

Any help would be appreciated
--
Kittie