Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Creating a header with non-contiguous rows

Can you hide rows 5:14?

BernieMd wrote:

Using Excel 2000
I am using the FILE/Page Setup/Sheet tab/Rows to repeat at top
technique to create a header. I currently have $1:$4 in the Rows to repeat
at top. I also want to include rows 15 and 16. I have not found a way to do
this. Any suggestions?

--

Dave Peterson