Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default expandable listbox

Hi,
I would like to create an expandable listbox in an excel vba userform.
For example, say I have a listbox with a bunch of categories of
animals: birds, reptiles, mammals, insects, etc. I would like the
listbox to come up initially only desplaying these large categories.
Then I would like the user to be able to click on something to have
birds expand into pigeons, seagulls, penguins, crows, etc, which the
user can then select. Is this possible?

Thanks,
Andrew
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Andrew,

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=213748
XL2000: How to Populate One List Box Based on Another List Box
Regards,
Jim Cone
San Francisco, CA