Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Lock Commandbars

Hello,

Is it possible to lock a selfmade commandbar?
So that the users of my workbook cannot delete them!

Greetz.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jean-pierre,

This may do the trick...
Set SelfMade = Application.CommandBars.Add(...
SelfMade.Protection = msoBarNoCustomize

This doesn't hurt either...
Application.CommandBars("Toolbar List").Enabled = False

Regards,
Jim Cone
San Francisco, CA

"Jean-pierre Hermans" wrote in message ...
Hello,

Is it possible to lock a selfmade commandbar?
So that the users of my workbook cannot delete them!
Greetz.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jim Cone wrote:

Lock Commandbars

Jim,

Thank you for the good tips.

Regards.

Excel CommandBars Daniel Utsch[_2_] Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 December 14th 08 07:17 PM
Saving CommandBars DRA Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 November 21st 06 11:28 PM
Commandbars Libby Excel Programming 1 August 8th 04 07:11 PM
CommandBars garry Excel Programming 3 June 24th 04 03:12 PM
CommandBars defj Excel Programming 2 November 16th 03 12:57 AM