Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default OnAction Variables

I am creating menu items and for the .onaction event, I want to call a sub
that takes a variableIs this do able?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Better to set the parameter property of the control and then examine that
with

Application.ActionControl.Parameter

in the macro.

there is a way to do it, but it was never documented behavior and my
understanding is it isn't supported in the lastest service pack of xl2000
and later versions of Excel.

Tom Ogilvy

"Howiee22" wrote in message
I am creating menu items and for the .onaction event, I want to call a sub
that takes a variableIs this do able?

.OnAction with arguments max Excel Programming 4 February 23rd 04 06:30 PM
Argument with onAction in a menu. Zeth Larsson Excel Programming 8 December 25th 03 03:21 PM
Find OnAction property Kemosabe Excel Programming 1 November 21st 03 03:34 PM
OnAction Jim Rech Excel Programming 1 September 5th 03 04:39 PM
OnAction Richard Yang Excel Programming 1 July 15th 03 01:37 PM