Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default haha

what better place to post this question than the forum
that has helped me so much in the past with my VBA
problems?

I'm getting married in 9 days, and I find that I'm a bit
edgy and quick to snap over small annoyances, and I'm
beginning to push my fiancé away with my quick temper.
Although I'm sure this is common behavior for someone
with only 9 days to go before the wedding, I just want
some feedback on how people feel I should deal with these
issues.

Thanks a million!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

VBA code for this situation.