Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default remove drop down arrows

How can I remove the drop down arrow and border from a combo box. I would
like it to appear when the mouse is over it. I do not want the border or
arrow to print.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Hank Hendrix;

I do not believe you can make the drop down arrow go away
but you can go into the properties for the drop down and
set it not to print.

Depending on which drop down you used,(there are two
different kinds) to get to the properties you can (1)
double click on the drop down or (2) click once on it and
then press F4.

Thanks,

Greg

How can I remove the drop down arrow and border from a

combo box. I would
like it to appear when the mouse is over it. I do not

want the border or
arrow to print.

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

We typically create the combo box so it is the same size as a cell and place
it over the cell where we want it to print. Then set the combo box to not
print and link the cell value below to the combo box. This way when you
print, you only see the value in the cell and you can format the cell anyway
you like.
Paul D