Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Password protect excel code

Hi all,

I am trying to protect my VBA code from being accessed in excel and have a
problem.

I have used passware recovery software to see if the password I selected is
safe, but the software will crack all VBA password protection. Has anyone
got any suggestions on how to protect the code only and not the worksheet.

Thanks in advance
Pantelis