Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to run an excel Macro in VB?

Hello everyone, I have a macro already defined in an excel workbook. I
other words, if I open the workbook, and push alt+F8, it wil
automatically run the macro, I was curious how I would run this in VB?
I am creating a program in VB that populates the cells in the workboo
and then runs the script.

Help?

Thank

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

oxlApp.Run "Myworkbooks.xls!Macro1",arg1

Tom Ogilvy

"Jonx " wrote in message
Hello everyone, I have a macro already defined in an excel workbook. In
other words, if I open the workbook, and push alt+F8, it will
automatically run the macro, I was curious how I would run this in VB?
I am creating a program in VB that populates the cells in the workbook
and then runs the script.

Help?

Thanks

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
you may put your macro code in the workbook_open event. This way it
will automatically run at startup

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Jonx " schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hello everyone, I have a macro already defined in an excel workbook.

In
other words, if I open the workbook, and push alt+F8, it will
automatically run the macro, I was curious how I would run this in

VB?
I am creating a program in VB that populates the cells in the

workbook
and then runs the script.

Help?

Thanks

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it a lo