Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Adding to Chart Popup menu

Hi,

I would like to add a few menu items to the popup menu when I right click on
a line on a chart.
I know how to add items to menus using CommandBars but I need to know the
name of the Chart's popup menus.
Can someone please tell me the names of these popup menus.

Thanks
Fred

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Fred,

There are quite a few chart-related popup menus. Depending on exactly
what you right-click over you could get any of the following:

Series
Plot Area
Floor and Walls
Trendline
Chart
Format Data Series
Format Axis
Format Legend Entry
Formula Bar
Inactive Chart

And probably a few more that I've missed.

--
Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP
Application Professionals