Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default insert two text values

I have the following code that works well:

If .Cells(x, skilly).Value = "x" And did = False Then
For y = timeStart To timeStart + 7
If .Cells(x, y).Value = "." _
And counter < 6 _
And need 0 Then
.Cells(x, y).Value = "ENG"
counter = counter + 1
need = need - 1
End If
Next y
End If

What I want to is insert a text value "Test" into cells 7 and 8.
You can see the counter stops placing the value after 6 times I want t
fill in the next 2 cells after that with a fixed string value.The resul
would look like:

Eng Eng Eng Eng Eng Eng Test Test

Thank