Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Synchronise 2 dropdowns

My spreadsheet has two drop down boxes in 2 different
columns. For example, the first drop down box will list
all of my companies products types. The second drop down
box has a list of product variations. I would like to set
the spreadsheet up so once a product is selected in the
first drop down box the second drop down box only displays
the variations of that particular product and not
variations for all products. Basically I'd like to filter
the data as each drop down box is used. Is this possible?
Or, will i have to make combos.

How shud i do it?
Please help.

Thanks