Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Change Pivottable layout through VBScript

Hi,

I have an html file that includes a vbscript for connecting to a .cub data
source and
adds pivot table fileds to the page. The script works fine and I can see
the pivot table there. The only problem is that I want the dimensions
(fliters) to be listed
vertically not horizontally.

In other words I would like to change the cube's layout. Could anybody tell
me how I can do that.

I would really appreciate any help,
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Thanks for the reply. I tried what you suggested, but it
didn't work. The layout is still the same.

This is one case where using the macro recorder and

examining the recorded
code will help a lot.

.