Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default InputBox code

Hi,
Try out my SheetMenu.xls

I can modify it to suit.

Download it from http://www.geocities.com/excelmarksway

Basically, it hides all the worksheet tabs but shows them
in a fixed bar form in a tabstrip. At the moment, it lists
all sheets, including hidden and very hidden. All sheets
are now visible. You can only access menus by clicking a
cell, then pressing the ALT key. Use the arrow keys to
move through the menis. Escape key. See info on site for
more info.

regards
Mark

inputbox defj Excel Programming 4 November 26th 03 10:25 PM
Excel Macro Code invoking InputBox. Andrew Thorne Excel Programming 0 July 30th 03 10:23 PM