Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default index in vba

Hi,

I want to combo box in my vba user form that acts the
same as the one I made in my excel sheet. The one in
excel uses index to a range of data. All I want is the
combo box on my user form to look the same as the one on
my excel sheet and returns the array number. Then I can
set that value into a cell that makes my excel sheet
input the data into the excel program. I hope this makes
sense.

thanks,