Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Sorting range multiple areas

you are a little vaque about what's in the range and why
it is busted up so much. and why it "could be of diffeent
are selections."
as to the generic mocro, i know of no such thing.
Computers are incredibly stupid. you have to tell them
everything. when i write a macro, the compiler starts
getting picky about everything. i don't think you have
given enough info to help out.