Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Removing comment marker

I nned some help. I am generationg scads of comments with a macro an
the little red comment markers are obscuring the very importan
background. Does anyone have a way of not showing the markers ye
still able to view the comments with a mouse over.
Thanks.
Rus

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
see your other post

I nned some help. I am generationg scads of comments

with a macro and
the little red comment markers are obscuring the very

important
background. Does anyone have a way of not showing the

markers yet
still able to view the comments with a mouse over.
Thanks.
Russ

---

.