Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default TRAPPING PRESSED BUTTON

How do I set up some code so that I can trap the Id/Name of the
toolbar button that the user has just pressed.

Also how do I set up some code so that when the user presses a custom
button the Face of the button changes?

any help greatly appreciated

Jason
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Commandbars.ActionControl returns the button that was pressed.

If you store the faces as pictures on a worksheet, then you can copy the new
face and paste it to the control using PasteFace.

Robert Flanagan
Macro Systems
Delaware, U.S. 302-234-9857
http://www.add-ins.com