Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ...dispatching an input-synchronous call.

Total message:
"As outgoing call cannot be made since the application is dispatching an
input-synchronous call."

This message pops up after running this line:

CopySheet.Range("NEW_ENTRY_LINE").Copy

where CopySheet is worksheet object
where "NEW_ENTRY_LINE" is saved Named Range which was done manually through
XL's Insert menu - Names...- Define.

Everything works; The range is copied, and then later pasted, with no
problem other than the message box with the above message. It stops the
entire clipboard from functioning until the select OK....
I've tried separating the copy and paste into separate functions, with a
DoEvents in-between, before and after.....no dice.
What's happening and how do I work around this. In other VB issues (systray
to be exact) MS says by design, so I need to work around.