Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Calling Excel from C++

Hi,

Does anybody know how to open an Excel workbook, and write
to cells from C++/C.

Thanks,

GL
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't know how to do in C/C++, but I do know how in Visual Basic. I
Visual Basic you have to add a referrence to the Excel Object Model t
the application you are building. Then you have to istanctiate a
instance of Excel to access the object model.

I don't know if this will help you at all, but it might start you i
the right direction