Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA - Loading a certain page when firing up a form

Hi,

Firstly, my apologies for the three posts that had nothing in it....
my network failed on me, and it killed the posts.

On to my problem:
I have a userform with a multipage. The multipage has 4 pages.
Currently, I have a macro that loads the user form.

I would like to create 4 macros to load up the user form to each of th
four pages. Currently, it always loads up the last page that I hav
programmed/debugged.

Thanking you all in advance.

Rgds

Richar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Set the multipage's Value property in the userform's Initialize event to 0
for page 1, 1 for page 2, etc.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP
"khot78 " wrote in message
| Hi,
|
| Firstly, my apologies for the three posts that had nothing in it....
| my network failed on me, and it killed the posts.
|
| On to my problem:
| I have a userform with a multipage. The multipage has 4 pages.
| Currently, I have a macro that loads the user form.
|
| I would like to create 4 macros to load up the user form to each of the
| four pages. Currently, it always loads up the last page that I have
| programmed/debugged.
|
| Thanking you all in advance.
|
| Rgds
|
| Richard
|

| ---
| Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks! I must have tried a whole bunch of things Never thought it wa
that simple...

Rgds

Richar