Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Assigning User Names

I am working on a spreadsheet that will be used by various offices.
am trying to assign usernames so that when someone signs onto th
spreadsheet the appropriate office budget will be entered into th
beginning budget column. I was trying something like this:

DimvarInput As Integer
varInput = txtUser
Sheets("MainForm").Range("G5").Value = varInput
If txtUser = Mickey Mouse then
Sheets("MainForm").Range("G5") = $250,000
End If
If txtUser = Donald Duck Then
Sheets("MainForm").Range("G5") = $300,000 etc.

Is this close or am I going about this in the wrong way? I woul
appreciate any suggestions or someone steering me in the righ
direction. :