Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default OLEObject on worksheet. Trying to get value from it.

Hi there.

I have a drop down list on a normal excel worksheet (not
a user form), which I am trying to grab its value from. I
am using the following:

ActiveSheet.OLEObjects("cboLine").Object.Value

but it keeps saying "Unable to get OLEObjects property
from the worksheet class".

How might I go about fixing this?

Thanks in advance for the replies,
Grant.