Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help! with edit boxes!

Ok, how about a little background on my project. I am trying to make an
order form where you can select several from different catagories of items
and then several individual items. (This is all done throught dialog boxes.)
When everything is selected it will go onto an printer friendly order page. I
have all the dialog boxes built but am having a couple of problems.
The idea in one dialog box there is a column of check boxes and a column of
edit boxes. When you check a check box it takes you through several other
dialog boxes so that you can pick your item. When you are done I want the
values put into a hidden spread sheet. From this spread sheet they should
then somehow be put into one line and added to the edit box in the first
dialog box. You then are taken back to that first dialog box. If you would
check the second check box the same thing should happen and the values placed
in the coresponding edit box. When you are finally done it should all be put
on the "printer friendly" page.

Question is how!
How do I combine several cells (located in different areas depending on what
catagory is chosen) into one line, and then put them into the appropriate
edit box when a person hits "ok".