Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Currency Formatting to 3 decimal Places

Hi,

Help, please.

Open a new worksheet, and place $1.000 in cell A1 (Currency format,
please note three decimal places).

With the macro:
------
Sub HelloWorld()
Cells(1, 1).Value = Cells(1, 1).Value + 0.011
End Sub
-----

The result is $1.010, not $1.011.

I'm sure this has been addressed before... but how can I can three or
more decimal places out of the currency format. Online help refers to
turning the variable to ccur or @, but I'm a clueless wanderer.

Thanks

David Dalebroux
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming