Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Mail a row to each person in a range?

Ron,

I appreciate your help. I modified the code and it works great!

I have another problem I need some help on. I don't want the
From:"myemailaddress" displayed in the message. I'm sending messages to
mobile phones that have 2-way messaging and I'm getting replies back, which
I don't want.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Donnie

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message
Hi Donnie

Look at this example
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/message.htm

Read the info below the macro also

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Donnie Stone" wrote in message

Mail a row to each person in a range (HTML) Index
(with the Outlook object model)
Ron de Bruin ( Last update 24 July 2004 )

Is it possible to use:
.Body = Nsh 'with a specified range of "B2:P2"?
Instead of: .HTMLBody = RangetoHTML2

Looking for a way to send the message in text, versus html.

Thanks,
Donnie

Set OutMail = OutApp.CreateItem(olMailItem)
With OutMail
.To = cell.Value
.Subject = "Grades Aug"
.HTMLBody = RangetoHTML2
.Send 'Or use Display
End With
Set OutMail = Nothing
Nsh.Cells.Clear
End If
Next cell

cleanup:
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
Nsh.Delete
Application.DisplayAlerts = True
Set OutApp = Nothing
Application.ScreenUpdating = True

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Donnie

Maybe you can use CDO
http://www.rondebruin.nl/cdo.htm

You can fill in the From Address with CDO