Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to find out the residing directory of the opened workbook using VBA code ?

Hi ,

How do we find out the residing directory of the opened workbook using
VBA code ? The command "curDir" doesn't seem to work here ...

Thanks...

Adrian

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Adrian" wrote in message
How do we find out the residing directory of the opened workbook using
VBA code ? The command "curDir" doesn't seem to work here ...

Hi Adrian,

I think ThisWorkbook.Path is what you're looking for.

--
Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP
Application Professionals