Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default SQL.REQUEST linking Excel to Oracle - file dsn vs system dsn?

Does anyone have god examples of how to create a SQL.REQUEST link from
Excel to Oracle?

Specifically, I believe my disconnect is with the MS File dsn / system
dsn. I normally connect into Oracle using other software to control
my ODBC connections on the servers. I rarely do it from the client
machine. Can anyone help step me through the process?

thanks!

Don
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi