Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Xpath For Xml Map

Hello,

I am trying to make a reconcile template for excel,
I have a xml document with a root node of ledger
which is followed by a bunch of transactions.

I what i want is that in the top of the spread sheet there will be a drop
down box that will select the account

once supplied the account i wish to be able to query the xml using xpath for
all transactions that have a status of open and a account of said account.

then i would like to have the qualified transactions displayed in a list
that is already mapped to the xml schema.

can this be done if so how? The less code the better if possible.

WStoreyII

Thanks Again