Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help with updatelinks:=3 etc PLEASE

Can anyone advise the difference between the different settings off
updatelinks i.e =1 or =2 or =3 etc. etc.

I need to control how a sheet is updated when it is open, mainly always
updated. Or is there another way?

--
Kind Regards

Mick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi mich

Look in the VBA help (Open )
You can read this

0 Doesn't update any references
1 Updates external references but not remote references
2 Updates remote references but not external references
3 Updates both remote and external references

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Mick" wrote in message ...
Can anyone advise the difference between the different settings off
updatelinks i.e =1 or =2 or =3 etc. etc.

I need to control how a sheet is updated when it is open, mainly always
updated. Or is there another way?

--
Kind Regards

Mick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Hari

As far as I know Remote are links to other programs(not Excel workbooks)
But maybe someone that use this can explain more about it.

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl