Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default where to find all excel constants?

"Ryan H." wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
Hi,

I'm wondering where I can find all the excel contants listed and their
explanation? For example, I learned a couple of days ago og the xlBlanks
constant, and how to use it to find blank cells. What if I want to find

out
if there is such a constant for finding filled up cells. Is there a

webpage
out there or a resource I can look up to find these constants?

Thanks

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...wConstants.asp

Keith