Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default clean up selection optinons in pivot tables

Hello,

XL 2002

I have a query that gives me the data for a pivottable. However, when the
data changes the possible selections in the pivottable do not change, all
former available options remain. How can I clean up?

Eg. I have 100 customers in my pivottable, I update my data that has only 5
customers in the result. In the updated pivot table I can still select from
the 100 customers where there should be only 5. The data and the pivot table
are ok, the problem is the drop down list of the field of the pivottable.

regards

arno

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you for the tip,