Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default decimal & percent format

Hi,
I have a spreadsheet where I want column Y to be in percent format.
So I put the following line in the code:
.Range("Y" & lRow).NumberFormat = "0.0%"

It is working fine except for some user!?
For them some of the data in the column show in decimal format (ex
..88) and some in percent (ex 88%).
Can it be something to do with their local setting?

Thank you.

Guedj54
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Are you sure the .88 entries are really numbers? Expand the column to very
wide and clear all formats. If the .88 are actually text entries, they will
be left justified.

Robert Flanagan
Macro Systems
Delaware, U.S. 302-234-9857