Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Possibilities Enhancing Auditing Features?

Hi Guys,
I am working mostly with a big messy file with plenty of sheets, cells are
linked to everywhere in other sheets or even other files.

My questions are; when i use trace precedent of a cell that link to other
sheets or other files excel will prompt an arrow with a little columnar box
indicating the link are outside of the current sheet.
When we double click the arrow it will prompt a "go to" window with
list of all links and state the location of the link i.e. File/sheet/cell.

Is it possible for the:
1. "go to" window not only stating the origin of the link i.e.
file/sheet/cell but also quoting the values??
2. If showing values is possible, would it be another posibilites that the
"go to" dialogue box can be turn into sort of floating box that capable of
doing its own excel sheet calculation and so forth?

Is this possible guys? i hope this is not too much...

thanks