Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Wrting values with macro.

I need to create a macro that writes in cell A2 the monetary value that I input in cell A1. Ex.: A1 = $40,50 , A2 = "Forty Dollars and Fifty Cents".

Thanks a lot,
--
Gustavo
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
there're some macros/procedures to convert numbers to text. e.g.
MS Knowledge Base:
http://support.microsoft.com/default...B;EN-US;213360
http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;140704&

Free Addin MOREFUNC-DLL which includes a UDF for this task (for various
languages):
http://longre.free.fr/english/

or have a look at
http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/...s/num2wrds.zip
It's in the "Accountants" section on page:
http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/examples.htm
It contains two methods

--
Regards