Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to insert a bitmap image into a Excel Cell?

Hello,

I am new to Excel programming. I want to insert a bitmap
image to a cell in an Excel Worksheet. The code in C# I'm
using is given as

rng = (Excel.Range)ws.get_Range("A1", Type.Missing);
rng.Insert(Type.Missing, @"C:\bitmapFile.bmp");

I'm getting the error as "COMException:-2146827284 Insert
method of Range class failed"

Can any one help me on how to insert a bitmap into a cell
programatically using C#?

Thanks,
Sundar