Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Selecting a worksheet with a ComboBox

I have a ComboBox that is populated by all of the
worksheets contained in a workbook. I would like to select
a worksheet by using the ComboBox. I haven't been able to
get anything to work. I would imagine you would assign the
combobox value to a variable and select the worksheet
using the variable name or is there a better way?

Thanks,

Todd