Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Selecting a worksheet with a ComboBox

Why not just use

Worksheets(Combobox1.Value).Activate

in the code linked to the combobox click event?

--
HTH

-------

Bob Phillips
"Todd" wrote in message
I have a ComboBox that is populated by all of the
worksheets contained in a workbook. I would like to select
a worksheet by using the ComboBox. I haven't been able to
get anything to work. I would imagine you would assign the
combobox value to a variable and select the worksheet
using the variable name or is there a better way?

Thanks,

Todd