Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Publishing an autoupdating Excel Worksheet

Is it possible to publish an Excel worksheet that has SQL
queries embedded in it using the "Data - Get External
Data" feature, so that the resulting HTML page also auto
updates every minute?

Currently I have several users who would like access to
some "real time" statistics that I have available in
spreadsheets.

My current efforts to publish these spreadsheets to web
haven't proved usefull as the spreadsheets, once
published, are static and do not update every minute like
the Excel spreadsheet does.

Robert Minneman