Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tod tod is offline

Default Subscript Out Of Range Error Message

Subscript Out of Range typically means that the code is
looking for a specifically named object and it's not
available. Looking at your code I would start by making
sure that each of the sheet names in your array actually
exists in the workbook containing the code. Spaces count,
so also make sure there are no trailing spaces in any of
the sheet names.

tod