Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Crazy problem when using a WHERE-clause in a SQL query

Hello everybody,

I am really having a very strange problem with my SQL query from Excel
VBA: If I make basic SQL queries to MS Access like SELECT * FROM xyz,
everything works fine.
But when I dynamically include a WHERE-clause I get an "General ODBC
problem" error message. Of course, I checked the statement and tested
the sql query directly in MS Access without any problems, so I am sure
that the sql statement is correct.
First I thought it is because my SQL-string was greater than 255
characters but I already solved this problem but the other one still
remains.

If anybody has an idea, I would be so grateful!

THANKS in advance,

Best wishes,
Stephan