Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Run-Time Error 1004

I agree with Tom and for that reason I avoid using the
copy command and the cut command whenever possible. I
instead try have the value in a cell or range = the value
in another cell or range.
example: thiscell.value = thatcell.value
or
thisrange.value = thatrange.value
you will have to name the target range prior to the
command and you may have to do some pre-formatting.
Not sure but that seems to cut down the problem.